Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Here is the WHOLE Alpha!!!

OK.  So I was going to give out my alpha one letter at a time as suggested to me by someone who is very knowledgeable about these things - since I'm new to all of this.  I realize people do this to get you to keep coming to their blog from time to time.  There is just one problem.  I'm not very talkative and I don't have very much interesting to say.  AND I haven't created anything other than the alpha. Plus, I have no time to put these things on here one at a time.  This weekend alone, we had 9 hockey games in 3 days, plus a basketball game.  My kids keep me running.  And we won't even begin to talk about getting ready for Christmas.

So here is the entire alpha all zipped up for you.  I hope you like it.  I had a lot of fun making it.  It is 12x12 (300 dpi).  I was trying to figure out how to use them for a Christmas album.  But it would be hard to do some of the letters for Christmas.  Maybe some of you have a suggestion.  Anyway, I hope you enjoy them.  Have a very Merry Christmas!!!  Gena







5 comments:

Lois B said...

Thanks Gena, I probably won't be getting started on this till after Christmas. Like you, I just have too much going on right now.

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Memory Lane Creations By Charlene said...

Thanks so much!

Lauren said...

Thanks so much and what a relief too! I was worried I would miss a letter or two.. lol
I was trying to check daily, but I know me all too well..
You're GREAT:)

Elaine said...

Love the alpha template. Cool to get it all at once, Thank you. Merry Christmas.

grammadiane said...

Great Template since my grandsons name is Alden....LOL...Can't wait to collect the whole wonderful alpha...Thank You Dear....